Monday, April 9, 2012

Review for final, Due Wednesday, April 11

    • Which topics and theorems do you think are important out of those we have studied?
    • I think that the most important topics that we have studied in the last 3rd of the class have been classifing groups, Lagrange's theorem, the isomorphism theorems for groups and Cauchy's theorem
    • What do you need to work on understanding better before the exam? Come up with a mathematical question you would like to see answered or a problem you would like to see worked out in class.
    • I need to go through and learn all of the proofs and memorize theorems and definitions
    • How do you think the things you learned in this course might be useful to you in the future?
    • I don't know how this will be useful in the future. Hopefully it will help me in my upper division courses next year, Number Theory, Cryptography and Combinatorics.

No comments:

Post a Comment